Wednesday 7 December 2011

BRAIN JOURNEY ROTATION



Hi. This is the new face of runawayfromhome.org, in the meanwhile I lost my own one. The label links aren't working yet but I'm working on it. I wanted the layout to appear a little more organzied and spacious.

I hope to share some of my new works soon but somehow I thought it was a good idea to produce series from now on and bring the one-piece-attitude to an end. We will see if this was actually a good idea but fact is, that it takes perceived thousand of years to complete one fucking project, especially when your dependend from exterior influences like availabilty of models, good weather and brainmess.

But these are no complaints. For now, it's good to go with the flow and as long as I have the feeling that there is honest growth, I don't need a fucking face.

No comments:

Post a Comment