Thursday 4 March 2010

FIND YOUR ABILITIES



Today we were talking about role models in school and it was a pretty weird feeling. I was thinking so hard about who really is my role model and the result of all of my effort: no one. This might be a pretty sad result but I don't really feel like it is. Of course there are times when I wish for a person that shows me the right way and teaches me how to handle life, but in the end it is just yourself and the mistakes you make that strengthen your character. There are a lot of people I admire for a special talent they have but it doesn't take you further to imitate someone else. Don't try to be something you're not.

One who walks in another's tracks leaves no footprints.

What a coincidence that I found this blog today. The layout looks so surprisingly similar to my layout... But I am sure it is just pure coincidence! ;)

Be sure to know that there is nothing like coincidence in this world. To every + there is a -
What goes around definitely comes back around.

If there is one person that comes soonest to what I consider as a role model, it's my boyfriend. He truly is an inspiration to me. Thanks for helping me finding my abilities.

Who are your role models?

Ps.: This sunshine is driving me craaaazy SRPING IS COMING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment