Friday 15 January 2010

SOMETHING IS WAITING FOR YOU!



Yesss, that's right... I got some presents for my dear reader sweetums. As soon as I take a look at the pageview counter, I simply cannot believe it! Thank you for all the sweet words and support, I really enjoy reading every single comment and just in case you didn't know, I also enjoy browsing through all of your blogs.. so be aware haha.

But let's come to the juicy part of the story. I prepared a little package filled with Lush products for you to win. The package contains two bath ballistics and two soaps.

What you need to
1. Leave a comment including your name, e-mail and blog url.
2. Shortly mention the contest on your blog.

You have the chance to enter until next friday (22/01/1020). The winner will be chosen by random generator and will be announced on sunday (24/01/2010). Make sure to fulfill the above-mentioned terms to have a shot at prize.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment